Clear Acne from Your Skin with the Isolaz® Acne Light Treatment in Coral Springs, FL!
The chronic inflammation and breakouts associated with Acne can be challenging to treat without making this sensitive condition worse. At Spa Cosmedica and Laser Center, our Isolaz® Acne light treatments address this skin condition at the source to help keep your complexion clear.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our office in Coral Springs and find out if you are a candidate for Isolaz® Acne treatment.
What is Isolaz®?
It is estimated that over 60 million Americans currently experience Acne, many of whom have a difficult time finding a treatment that works. The Isolaz® Acne light treatment is a revolutionary form of deep pore cleansing that can help:
- Decrease the number of Acne spots
- Remove blackheads, oil, and debris
- Reduce pore size
- Improve skin texture
- Clear overall complexion
How Does Isolaz® Work?
This innovative technology is a unique combination of broadband light and vacuum suction and addresses the root cause of Acne in a gentle, multi-step treatment:
- Cleansing: The vacuum technology applies gentle pressure to the pores, loosening and extracting dirt, excess oil and blackheads from deep within the pores.
- Purify: Clinically-proven broadband light bypasses the surface of the skin and effectively kills Acne-causing bacteria without injuring the surface.
- Replenish: Beneficial skin care products are topically infused into the freshly cleansed skin for maximum absorption and revitalization from the inside out.
Isolaz® is safe for all skin types, and during your consultation at Spa Cosmedica and Laser Center, our experienced medical team will evaluate your skin condition and discuss whether this treatment option is right for you.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This gentle treatment is skin-friendly and will not exacerbate Acne or irritate the skin surface, allowing men and women to return to work and normal activities immediately after treatment. Depending on the severity of your Acne, our medical team may recommend using additional medication or therapy in conjunction with Isolaz® for the best results.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
No two cases of Acne are alike, and typically four to six sessions are recommended to achieve initial results, but your personal treatment plan may differ depending on your individual condition.
Contact Spa Cosmedica and Laser Center today to schedule a consultation at our Coral Springs office and discover the benefits of Isolaz® Acne light treatment for a clearer, healthier appearance.